Five things to know about 2018 NBA Draft prospect Marvin Bagley III (Duke Blue Devils):
1. Bagley is 6-11, 240 pounds and just turned 19 in March.
2. An All-American in his only season at Duke — 21.0 points, 11.1 rebounds per game in 33 games — Bagley said throughout the draft process he should be the top pick in the 2018 NBA Draft. “I think I’m the best player in the draft. That’s why I feel like I should go No. 1.”
3. Bagley is a self-described artist and rapper. He identifies most with J. Cole, Tupac, Kendrick Lamar, Drake and Logic.
4. Described by scouts as advanced offensively, Bagley has a lean frame and said teams are looking for him to add muscle.
5. Regarded as the top player in the 2017 recruiting class, Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski expected to have Bagley for just one season. “He’s the most unique player we’ve had here at Duke during my 38 years,” said Krzyzewski. “He’s going to be one of the great players in the NBA during his time.”