Field Level Media is a one-stop solution for clients seeking professional sports content solutions and readers looking for the latest breaking news, analysis and game coverage direct to their devices.
FLM content is distributed globally by our partners including Reuters and Gracenote Sports, and we are the preferred syndication partner for dozens of newspapers, magazines and digital properties. Please visit our Clients section for examples.
With our strategic partners and focus on not just reporting the news, but what that news means, FLM is a great source for sports fans to receive content direct on their devices. Find our Apple News Channel, and on Facebook, Amazon’s Kindle devices and on Twitter.
PHOTO & DATA PARTNERS
FLM has forged partnerships with the Imagn photo service and major data providers to bring clients enhanced feeds. FLM offers specific feeds for text only, text with pictures and text feeds with pictures and/or embedded social media elements.
And if your product needs data – we’re talking scores, stats, standings, schedules … you name it. FLM has long-standing relationships with every major data provider in the country. We can guide you through the often confusing process of lining up the right partners. And if you one a one-stop solution for text/data/photos, contact us for pricing.
Field Level Media now offers sports-specific RSS feeds that include photos from our partners at Imagn along with embedded social media elements for robust sports content including news, analysis, event coverage and unique commentary.
Whatever the size of your dev team or resources, we have a variety of easy solutions. FLM delivers content via three methods:
- API: Our API provides the full suite of syndicated and custom content products along with our internal IDs or matching yours. Contact us to get set up for trial access.
- NewsML/XML: Delivered via FTP direct to your server. All content comes tagged with numerous identifiers, including sports, leagues, teams, players and event-specific game event IDs. Once the initial ingestion is complete, most clients have only modest ongoing tech needs related to FLM content.
- RSS: Traditional RSS feeds, offered on a per-sport basis.
- Email: Hey, email isn’t dead! We offer turnkey editorial services. Whether it’s a special project for a digital client or one-off need for a print customer, FLM will deliver the content however best suits the client.
SYNDICATED SPORTS PRODUCTS
FLM provides in-depth news and event coverage for the following sports. For additional sports options, please contact us.
- College Football and Basketball
- MLS & U.S. national teams
- Auto Racing
- UFC & Boxing
- Horse racing … and much more.
CUSTOM CONTENT SOLUTIONS
Our nationwide network of professional writers and editors makes FLM uniquely positioned to handle one-off and recurring editorial projects.
Whether your magazine needs notes from around a set of teams or leagues, your digital site needs content related to an upcoming major event or you have a content need you’re not sure how to fill, contact us and we can help.
We have a reputation for producing top-notch content on deadline – if not well before. And we can typically do it for far less than it costs a company to produce it internally.
FLM is on the forefront of the booming esports content landscape. Our dedicated esports wire includes coverage of titles including Overwatch, Call of Duty, CS:GO, Dota2, League Of Legends, Valorant, NBA 2K League, FIFA, eMLS, Madden and more.
Please contact us directly: