There are only two games between teams with winning records in Week 13, and both figure to have significant impacts on the playoff picture in each conference.
The Los Angeles Rams (7-4) travel to face the Arizona Cardinals (6-5) with both teams coming off disappointing losses on Sunday.
The Rams lost to injury-ravaged San Francisco (5-6), which brought the 49ers to within a game in the NFC wild card picture. Meanwhile, the Cardinals fell two games behind in the NFC West and are clinging onto a wild-card spot following their loss at the New England Patriots.
The Cardinals have lost three of their past four games, with their lone victory during that span coming on a Hail Mary pass on the final play against Buffalo. Their previous win before that was an improbable overtime victory against Seattle, so it’s little surprise that Arizona is a 3-point underdog against the Rams by BetRivers.
Meanwhile, the Cleveland Browns and Tennessee Titans are tied for the third-best record in the AFC at 8-3. The Browns are unlikely to chase down the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC North but are comfortably within the wild-card picture, while the Titans hold a one-game lead over the Indianapolis Colts (7-4) in the AFC South.
The Titans are 5.5-point favorites at home by BetRivers.
Week 13 spread odds (BetRivers)
- Indianapolis (-3.0) at Houston
- New Orleans (-3.0) at Atlanta
- Jacksonville at Minnesota (-9.5)
- Cleveland at Tennessee (-5.5)
- Cincinnati at Miami (-11)
- Detroit at Chicago (-3.0)
- Las Vegas (-7.5) at New York Jets
- Los Angeles Rams (-3.0) at Arizona
- New York Giants at Seattle (-10)
- New England at Los Angeles Chargers (-1.0)
- Philadelphia at Green Bay (-9.0)
- Denver at Kansas City (-14.0)
- Buffalo (-2.5) at San Francisco; Game to be played in Arizona
- Washington Football Team at Pittsburgh (NL)
- Dallas at Baltimore (NL)
–Field Level Media (@FieldLevelMedia)