The RBC Heritage returns to its traditional post-Masters spot this week, with nearly half the field from Augusta National making the 150-mile trek to compete at Harbour Town Golf Links in Hilton Head, S.C.
Key notes and best bets for this week’s Tour stop:
- RBC Heritage, Hilton Head, S.C., April 15-18
- Course: Harbour Town GL (Par 71, 7,121 yards)
- Purse: $7.1 million (Winner: $1.278M)
- Defending Champion: Webb Simpson
- FedEx Cup leader: Bryson DeChambeau
HOW TO WATCH
TV: Thursday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. ET (Golf Channel); Thursday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. (GC); Saturday-Sunday, 1-3 p.m. (GC), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (CBS)
PGA Tour Live: Thursday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. (Featured Groups); Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (Featured Groups), 3-6 p.m. (Featured Holes)
- Each of the past eight event winners are in the field, including two-time champion and Champions Tour player Jim Furyk.
- Harbour Town was designed by Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus and has played host to a PGA Tour event since 1969.
- Simpson seeks to become the first repeat champion since Boo Weekley in 2007-08 after setting the tournament scoring record at 22-under 262 last year..
- Fan capacity will be limited to 20 percent due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Five of the past 11 RBC Heritages have been decided in a playoff. … Forty-two players who competed at Augusta National entered this week’s field.
- Simpson (+1100 at DraftKings) is the pre-tournament favorite. Along with last year’s win, he has a runner-up and five other top-20s at Harbour Town.
- Dustin Johnson (+1250) is a South Carolina native. He also hasn’t finished better than T22 in his past four events, including an MC last week, and hasn’t posted a top-15 finish in five previous RBC Heritages.
- Patrick Cantlay (+1700) went T3-T7-T3 at the event from 2017-19.
- Tyrrell Hatton (+2200) and Daniel Berger (+2300) finished T3 last year. Hatton has six top-20s in eight worldwide starts this year.
- Abraham Ancer (+3000) finished second after sharing the 54-hole lead with Simpson last year. He’s second on Tour in fairways hit, and Harbour Town places an emphasis on driving accuracy.
- Will Zalatoris (+2300) will make his event debut combing off his second-place finish at the Masters.
- Tommy Fleetwood (+5500) offers longshot odds for the 24th-ranked player in the world who finished T5 at the Match Play two starts ago.
Zurich Classic of New Orleans, April 22-25
–Field Level Media (@FieldLevelMedia)