Guard Richie Incognito will sign a one-year deal with the Oakland Raiders, his agent said Tuesday.
Incognito visited the Raiders earlier this month and Ken Sarnoff, who represents Incognito, announced the deal Tuesday.
— Ken Sarnoff (@KenSarnoff) May 28, 2019
“Congrats to client @68INCOGNITO on signing with the @Raiders. #Youngmoneyfootball #JustWinBaby #RaiderNation,” Sarnoff posted via Twitter.
Incognito, who turns 36 in July, last played for the Buffalo Bills in the 2017 season. He announced his retirement in April 2018, citing health reasons, but apparently has improved enough to play.
“My liver and kidneys are shutting down,” Incognito told The Buffalo News at that time. “The stress is killing me. It’s just about doing what’s right. I just want to be in the Hall of Fame.”
A four-time Pro Bowl selection, Incognito started 150 career games with the St. Louis Rams, Miami Dolphins and Bills. He was suspended by the Dolphins in 2013 after being accused of bullying teammate Jonathan Martin, and he sat out the 2014 season.
–Field Level Media (@FieldLevelMedia)