Defending champion Amanda Nunes is a huge favorite over challenger Felicia Spencer ahead of their featherweight title bout Saturday in UFC 250 at Las Vegas.
Nunes, a 32-year-old Brazilian who fights out of Coconut Creek, Fla., enters with a 19-4 record. Spencer, a 29-year-old Montreal native who fights out of Orlando, Fla., is 8-1.
William Hill and Caesars Palace had Nunes’ odds at minus-650 (wager $650 to win $100) as of Thursday night. Rush Street Interactive’s betting sites, PlaySugarHouse.com and BetRivers.com, had Nunes at minus-625.
Spencer was listed at plus-475 (wager $100 to win $475) at Caesars Palace and William Hill while Rush Street Interactive had her at plus-450.
According to Rush Street Interactive, 90 percent of the bets it had received on the bout were placed on Nunes, who also holds the UFC bantamweight crown. She has an overall winning streak of 10 fights, including a first-round knockout of Cris Cyborg in December 2018.
In the co-main event, Cody Garbrandt (11-3) is favored over Raphael Assuncao (27-7) in a bantamweight bout.
Garbrandt, a 28-year-old Ohio native who fights out of Sacramento, is a minus-155 favorite at Rush Street Interactive, minus-150 at William Hill and minus-145 at Caesars Palace. He is a former UFC bantamweight champion, but he has lost each of his past three fights.
Assuncao, a 37-year-old Brazilian fighting out of Alpharetta, Ga., has odds of plus-125 at Rush Street Interactive, Caesars Palace and William Hill. He is riding a two-fight losing streak.
UFC 250 Preliminary Card
- Alex Perez (23-5, -137) vs. Jussier Formiga (23-7, +111)
- Alonzo Menifield (9-0, -235) vs. Devin Clark (11-4, +183)
- Herbert Burns (10-2, -230) vs. Evan Dunham (18-8-1, +180)
- Charles Byrd (10-6, -177) vs. Maki Pitolo (12-5, +140)
- Cody Stamann (18-2-1, -275) vs. Brain Kelleher (21-10, +210)
- Ian Heinisch (13-3, -125) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (30-12, +100)
- Chase Hooper (9-0-1, -190) vs. Alex Caceres (15-12, +152)
UFC 250 Main Card
- Sean O’Malley (11-0, -500) vs. Eddie Wineland (24-13-1, +360)
- Neil Magny (22-7, -150) vs. Anthony Rocco Martin (17-5, +120)
- Aljamain Sterling (18-3, -117) vs. Cory Sandhagen (12-1, -106)
- Cody Garbrandt (11-3, -155) vs. Raphael Assuncao (27-7, +125)
- Amanda Nunes (19-4, -625) vs. Felicia Spencer (8-1, +450)
Odds from PlaySugarHouse and BetRivers entering Friday.
–Field Level Media (@FieldLevelMedia)